- Watch out for danger for yourself and others.
- When safe, figure out what happened and what is wrong with the victim.
- Comfort the victim and make sure you are out of the sun, but don’t move the victim.
- Call a steward or call +31 (0)85 27 33 401. If possible, provide aid until Team First aid & Health arrives.
What to do in case of emergency?
Please report the calamity to the nearest safety worker, a steward or someone from the First aid & Health team. Please do NOT call the Dutch emergency teams! We will do that for you. Even if you know there is a need for an ambulance your first contact will bea safety worker who will get in contact with the necessary teams.
When there is nobody near you, you can call the emergency phone number: +31 (0)85 27 33 401
Evacuation in The Hague
If for some reason the beach needs to be evacuated, please go to the meeting point which is indicated on the map. The address of our emergency shelter is: Churchillplein 10, The Hague.
Emergency Info Paths
What to do in case of an emergency
- Stay calm
- Go to your Path leader if possible
- Follow the instructions you get from your Pathleader
- If it’s not possible to go to your Path leader, call the Roverway emergency number +31 (0)85 27 33 401
- Stay calm
- If needed call 112
- Follow the instructions
- When possible call the Path HQ number: describe situation and tell about the already taken measures
- Follow the instruction of the Path coordinator
Emergency Info Zeewolde
In case of evacuation you will get the information from your Subcamp staff or from the stewards. They will ask you to go to the meeting points,further information will follow on the meeting points.